I didn't get as much time to stitch over the weekend as I would have liked. Life just got in the way, and I also had a hard time getting motivated initially. I've found that I have a hard time picking this project back up when I stop in the midst of a band-- I must remember in the future to finish whatever bit I'm working on before moving on to another project.
Also, the nasty frog visited on Sunday. I had been working for a while on band 7, and was making reasonably good progress, when I discovered that I was off by ONE stitch and had to frog. Here's what I had accomplished:
And here's what it looked like after my frogging session:
I did manage to restitch most of what I had ripped, and I'll probably work on it a bit more tonight. Below are the before & after pics-- the one on the right is how it looks today.