We went to the country over the weekend, so I didn't have internet access. I took plenty of stitching in my new DMC project bag, which is turning out to be one of my favorite needlework purchases. I am able to store several projects at once, and it is so easy to carry along on trips.
Last week, I started a new ornament-- the Elizabeth's Designs Christmas tree from this year's JCS. I finished the regular stitching on it over the weekend and just need to add some beads and assemble it. I'm thinking a quilted ornie for this one, but I'm not sure yet.
I've decided to make Acorns and Flowers my focus piece for December. Below are the two most recent pics-- the first is from November and the most recent was taken this evening. This design has been challenging, particularly the diagonal montenegrin stitch, but I am slowly figuring it out. It's also supposed to be reversible, which has also been a learning experience. The back isn't perfect, but I think I'm doing pretty well.