Thursday, December 29, 2005

SBQ - Stitching vs. Life

This week's question is from Nancy:

How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.?

I'll be the first to admit that I am stitching-obsessed. I spend nearly every free minute with a needle in my hand, and occassionally neglect other things in the process. It helps that I have a BF who does nearly all of the housework and constantly encourages me to spend as much time as I'd like on my needlework.

I work full-time, so all of my weekday stitching is done in the evenings, after dinner. Weekend stitching fits in between errands and whatever else BF and I decide to do together or separately. Neither of us have children, so there are none of the child-related tasks that must be done each week. I continually marvel at all of the stitching that gets done by folks who have way more on their plates.

No comments: