Tuesday, December 06, 2005

December Goals

With the holidays approaching, I am trying not to be too ambitious with my stitching goals for the month of December.

1. Complete bands 5 and 6 on Acorns & Flowers Sampler.
2. Start Snow Wonderful
3. Assemble at least 2 ornaments
4. Complete Cloister Garden
5. Stitch once each week on Santa's Magic


So far, I have accomplished the following:

1. Completed band 5 and approximately 60% of band 6 of Acorns & Flowers
2. Assembled one Christmas ornament

And, I've been successful in keeping up with my commitment to work on Santa's Magic each week. I still haven't seen much progress, but every stitch counts! Here's what he looked like before this evening's stitching session:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Santa's Magic is awesome! Keep up the good work!

I'd love to see your finished Xmas ornie too :)

Kali said...

Santa looks like he's coming along great! This has always been a favorite design of mine :)