Button Santa is mounted and glued together-- all that's left is the trim. I'm a bit nervous about that, though I don't know why.
With the ornament stitching finished, I needed something to work on during the evening. I have been feeling guilty about not working on Santa's Magic for so long, so I decided to pull him out. I went over the pattern, carefully comparing it to what I've stitched, in an effort to figure out where I left off with it. The project is very nearly complete, much closer than I realized. But, the parts that are left are almost entirely metallic braid and beads-- neither of which I had handy at BF's house. Santa has been put away once again, until I get the rest of the supplies from my place.
Since Santa didn't cooperate, I pulled out Adia instead. This is another project that has been langiushing in the back of a closet for quite some time. I didn't work on it long enough to accomplish very much, but at least she is out of hiding and perhaps will make it into a regular rotation. The photo here was taken in July 2003-- I've worked on it somewhere along the way since then, because there is much more completed than this picture shows. The top portion is essentially unchanged, but most of the bottom of her dress was done before I picked it up yesterday.
When Adia is finished, she will be framed to match Titania, which was completed several years ago.