Wednesday, November 30, 2005

November Goal #3

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comThe internet was cooperating last night, so I was able to upload a photo of my latest goal completion, Fall Leaves Needleroll. The pic isn't great; the lighting was bad and I got some reflected flash off of the dark leather sofa. I only did the assembly on the needleroll this month-- the stitching was done earlier this year. Still I am feeling pretty good about myself, because my completed projects usually end up in a drawer for ages before I finally assemble or frame them.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comI also snapped a pic of the Santa ornament. I have the front and back pieces done and ready to be glued together and trimmed. I don't think that I have anything on-hand for this one, so it probably will not be completed for a few days.

After my assembly work was done, I settled in and stitched a bit on Santa's Magic. What a pain!!! I'm trying to get back into the habit of working on my UFO on Tuesdays again. If I can stick to it, I can probably get this project finished (FINALLY!!!) in 2006... only 7 years after I started it.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

Both are very cute!!