Friday, November 25, 2005

Holiday Success

Miraculously, the dessert set up properly and was really quite good. Personally, I can't get past the pumpkin part of it, so I'm not too nuts about it. Since it was just the two of us yesterday, I opted not to do the traditional Thanksgiving dinner-- we'll have that tomorrow with my family. Turkey twice in one weekend seemed a bit extreme, so I opted for a Thanksgiving pork roast accompanied by corn spoon bread instead. Both were new recipes and turned out well.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comIn between cooking sessions, I worked a tiny bit on the assembly of Button Santa. We should be able to hang that by the end of this weekend. I also started a new project-- the Mosey & Me Santa ornament from the 2004 JCS ornie issue. He's cute, but larger than I normally like for an ornament. If I had it to do again, I'd probably do it over one.

No comments: