Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What UFO???

Yesterday was UFO Tuesday, and I was supposed to dutifully stitch on Adia. But I was delinquent and went to a wine and cheese tasting instead. Afterward, I had dinner with a girlfriend at a wonderful Indian restaurant and by the time I got home, it was too late for stitching. Maybe I'll pull Adia out tonight.

Monday wasn't much better for me on the stitching front. I really didn't do much, even though I had the day off. I was tired of BAPs after working all weekend on Castles Sampler, so I started an ornament instead. No pics yet though.

4 comments:

Von said...

Hi Juanita,
All stitching and no party makes Juanita a dull girl!! Hope you had a great time! :D

DonnaSews said...

Your work is beautiful....Wine and cheese sounds perfect...

Enjoy.

Kim said...

I hate to say it, but a wine and cheese tasting and dinner sound better than an evening stitching. :) Sometimes a person needs a fun break. :)

MysteryKnitter said...

Sometimes you just need a break, no matter how dutiful or eager you are to stitch.