Thursday, February 02, 2006

January Goal Review-- and a small start

I'm happy to say that I met all of my goals in January. I haven't yet set my goals for February, but I think they may include starting one of the SB stockings that I have planned for BF and me.

1. Finish Santa's Magic - completed January 2
2. Start and finish Valentine exchange piece - done and mailed
3. Start and finish Quaker Diamond - completed January 6
4. Complete Snow Wonderful - completed January 16
5. Assemble one FUFO - assembled 2 - Bee My Honey & Spring Morning
6. Spend some time on Spanish Geometrical Sampler - worked on during stitch-athon weekend
7. Finish UFO Mother's Love needleroll - completed & assembled

Image hosting by PhotobucketI didn't feel like working on anything large last night, so I decided to start a new ornament. I chose Britty Christmas Kitty, from the 2005 JCS ornaments issue. The poor creature is still headless at the moment, but I think I made pretty good progress. I'm stitching it over one on 28 ct. Queen Anne's Lace hand-dyed jobelan.

2 comments:

uban said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.