Yes, that's right. Successes, plural. As in, more than one. Okay, so it was really only two, which doesn't put much of a dent in the giant FUFO pile, but it's a start. :)
The first FUFO finish was this little guy, as I had planned. I had the candy cane fabric on-hand and thought it was just perfect for this design. The ultra-basic flat-fold finish happened because I didn't have any suitable cording for the edges. Everything was either the wrong shade of red, or too dressy for this design.
You may also notice that I did not change my initials as planned. That's because I completely forgot about it until I had already completely assembled the piece. And so, there it is. >:( BF laughed and said it was a "stamp in time" but I wasn't quite so amused. I thought about picking it out, then decided that it really isn't that important.
I finished the flat-fold while we were in the country over the weekend. I hauled a ridiculous amount of finishing supplies out there-- all of my finishing fabrics, trims, rotary cutter, mat boards, etc. I spread it