Friday, August 04, 2006

PIG Update

Here's how PIG looked as of Monday, July 31.  This is everything up to part 3, except for the large center bead, which will be added when the entire project is complete.  I've been working on Part 4 this week-- look for another update photo soon. 

I'm really not thrilled with how the photos of this project turn out.  It looks so much better IRL.  The larger version looks better, but it's still not quite right.  I think I need to play around with my camera settings a bit. 



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

LivnLaf said...

Don't worry...if you click on the picture of your work, you'll see that the squiggly lines in the fabric disappear and you get a much better picture. I had the same worries...I think it's the number of pixels or something like that with the digital camera that does that. It looks fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just a gorgeous piece. Don't fret about the picture.

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! It doesn't seem quite right to call it 'pig' though. LOL!!!!

Gina E. said...

I was just about to type the same info. as 'Red' - I clicked twice on your picture and it increased several times in size so I could see the stitching in detail. You are a very skilled stitcher, Juanita - I wish you were in Melbourne so you could display your works at the Embroiderer's Guild!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! You are really making great progress on this one. I don't blame you for leaving off that big crystal - better to put it on at the end!

kitters said...

Wow... amazing stitching! It's gorgeous so far :)

MysteryKnitter said...

Ami, my thoughts exactly! Juanita knows her stitching. *sigh* My work is so much more modest...but well, to each stitcher or needlepointer there is a level of his or her own.

Cathy B said...

Looks great to me Juanita!