Thursday, August 03, 2006

SBQ - Week of 8/7

This week's SBQ is from Carol:

Do you have a favorite needlework tool that you like to work with? What is it and why do you like using it?

The only special needlework tool I ever used regularly was a Dololly.  I purchased it back in 1996 or 1997, not too long after they came out.  Unfortunately, I've lost track of it and it's floating around somewhere in my condo. :(  I really like the little thing-- it's great for tucking threads that are too short to run under with a needle.  I also have a floor stand... does that count as a "tool"?  I don't really use it though, because I quickly get tired of fiddling around trying to flip the stitching over to change threads. 

Other than that, I just have the basics-- needles, scissors, Q-snaps, etc.

No comments: