Wednesday, January 18, 2006

UFO Tuesday

Since Mother's Love is now finished, it was time to pick another UFO from the pile. The needleroll was a nice break, but now I am ready to get back to a larger UFO. So last night I pulled Adia out. This will be my UFO Tuesday project until it is completed. The photo below was taken before last night's stitching session. In just one evening, I haven't made quite enough progress to justify a new picture yet. I spent most of my evening beading, which was slow going, but I am happy with the progress so far.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 comments:

Kim said...

That is a beautiful project! The colors are just stunning! I love that one almost as much as your Santa's Magic. :D

Isabelle said...

Oh wow! She is so beautiful. And really it shouldn't take you so long before you have a HD! :D

KarenV said...

She's looking beautiful! :) You're really on a roll with your stitching at the moment!

Von said...

Hi Juanita! This UFO things is really working for you, lol!! You'll be done with Adia before you know it :) Beautiful project!

Carol said...

Oooo, Adia is beautiful - you are already well along with her, surely not much left at all to do now!

karensff said...

Congrats on all your finishes. You have made a fantastic start to the year. They all look great but my favourite has to be Snow Wonderful. Thanks for the idea of UFO Tuesday. It has encouraged me to pick up a few projects that would probably stay untouched for another few years.

Good luck with Adia!

Karen
xxx