Wednesday, April 02, 2008

WOOHOO!!!

I am happy to report that I am back in the land of high-speed internet surfing. YAY!!! We're online now via a laptop and wireless connection. MUCH better than the dial-up that we had been using for the last few months.

This means that I can FINALLY catch up on my blog reading. I wasn't able to view many blogs using dial-up, because it was just so darned slow. And forget leaving comments! I just couldn't do it, even when I could manage to read content. So brace yourself, folks... I'll be visiting AND commenting now that I'm able. It's also much easier for me to upload pics now, so maybe I can keep my own blog a little more up-to-date.

Off to check out blogs and all your stitching progress!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - your Aida looks beautiful, and your soap looks fantastic!