Last week, I finished stitching the blending filament and metallic braid on Adia. YAY!!!!! It felt so good to get this bit out of the way, especially after my horrible frogging session. I was supposed to work on her again today, but I discovered that I am out of B5200, which is about all that is left of the regular stitching. I also have a lot of beads to attach, but those are all in our other residence. So, Adia will not be getting any further attention toay.
My stitching and blogging time has been seriously cut into by soap business stuff. I *finally* took some photos and uploaded a few things to Etsy. I haven't put much up there yet, mostly because I've been too busy filling other orders and haven't had the time to take more photos or write up the descriptions. Here's one of my soaps, Island Sun.
If you'd like to see more of my soaps, check out my Etsy shop! I'll be posting more items later this week.