Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Official!

I'm going to Hershey in September!!!  :)  I wasn't sure I'd be able to attend, because of some other vacation plans, but I've found a way to make it work.  I've never attended before, for assorted reasons.  Last year, it was because I was on a cruise during the exact dates of the festival.  This year, we're going to take our cruise(s) a bit earlier, so that I will be back in time for Hershey.

There is a stitching group that I've been a part of for many years, and quite a few of the members will be attending CATS this year.  I'm really looking forward to it, because I haven't had the opportunity to meet most of these folks whom I've "known" for so many years-- some as long as a decade.  They'll be coming from all over, and it looks like it will be a fantastic event. 
Sue will even be coming from Australia, and another member is coming from England.  I doubt any of us will get much sleep.  But oh, what fun!!

Let the countdown begin!

5 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

Cool!! I'll be there too (just Friday and Saturday night)

Erin said...

Oh gosh, I'd love to go....but it is the same weekend as our wedding anniversary. I can't seem to sell DH on a stitchy trip as a romantic getaway. ::pout::

Singular Stitches said...

I've only just heard of CATS when Jenna put the ticker on her blog.

I don't know if we can work it in, but I'd really thinking about trying to make it to CATS (the marketplace but not the classes).

Maybe some bloggers can try to meet up...

LivnLaf said...

I'm picking out colors for my "Blogger Name Tag" now!!!! LOL.
This will be so much fun to meet everyone.

Joanie said...

Hey, I'm going! I hope to *meet* you there!