Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Christmas in July

Last week, I received the loveliest ornament as part of a Christmas in July ornament exchange hosted on one of my email groups.  It came from Nita, a stitcher I've known online for at least 10 years.  She also sent an adorable Mill Hill snowman kit, and a pair of overdyed flosses in holiday colors.  I haven't had a chance to take a pic yet, but I will be sure to update my page tonight with a photo.  I never seem to have time to post blog entries at home, so I thought I'd post about it now and add the pics later.  Stay tuned...

The ornament that I stitched has been mailed and, according to the PO, delivered.  I haven't heard confirmation from the recipient though, so I am holding off on the photos of that for the time being. 

I've been suffering from a bit of exchange overload this month, with 3 exchange projects mailed since June 30.  The last one is safely in the mail and on its way to a new home.  The next exchange I'll be doing is a scissor fob exchange.  I'm excited about that one, because I love stitching fobs and yet don't have any of my own.

No comments: