Monday, July 24, 2006

Gratuitous Kitty Photo

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSometimes I don't have any updated stitching pics to share.  Not because I'm not stitching, but because I've been to lazy to take any photos.  Today is one of those days.  But, I want to keep up with my blogging habit, so today I offer the most recent picture of my furry children.  Poor Zoe doesn't look too thrilled, but Buddy appears as though he's quite pleased with the new spot he found for a little snooze.

Since the most recent round of exchanges is finished, I've gone back to working on Persian Iris Garden.  I'm just about finished with the stitching on part 3, but I still need to do the beading. 

I stitched a bit on Saturday, but decided to take Sunday off.  Instead of stitching, I went out for tapas with a friend.  We had a wonderful meal, followed by a shoe shopping expedition.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the store was already starting to carry boots.  It's July.  Our temps are in the 90s.  Who on earth would buy boots in this weather???  Well, me,  of course! LOL  I can't resist boots or sandals, and buying both on the same day... heaven!! 

Tonight I will try to finish the stitching on PIG, and maybe, just maybe I will have pictures to share by tomorrow.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh - Zoe looks much like our beloved PC, male shaded silver persian, who passed way in early 2001.... surprising similar!

Susimac said...

Oh don't they look cute. Glad to hear of another boot and sandal fanatic LOL!

Katrina said...

oh your kitties are too cute!

Cathy B said...

Looking forward to your progress report on the PIG! :)

Anonymous said...

I too find it hard get pics posted on a regular basis. Glad you're still stitching and kitty pictures are adorable.

BeckySC said...

Aww, what a cutie :)
Thanks for your comment :) I appreciate it very much!
It's good to be back among friends :)

hugs :)

Sylvie said...

Funny picture of you kitties :)

Unknown said...

Oh how cute are your kitty pictures!

Svenja said...

Awww, how cute! Looking forward to see your progress on PIG. :)

Myrna said...

Your furbabies are adorable...

Gina E. said...

Oh Flossy!! Your two pussies are almost identical to our last two before we got Topsy! Patra was our very first kitten - he was our ginger one, and Smokey came along 10 years later, while Patra was still alive. Your photo brought back some loving memories...