Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogger!!!

Well, I finally found the time to sit down and catch up on my blog reading.  There are so many that I follow (take a look at my sidebar-- I really do read them all) and I have gotten hopelessly behind on many of them.  So this afternoon, I decided to catch up, from the beginning.

I've read a number of posts and have seen all sorts of lovely and inspiring stitching.  But, I can't comment on anything!  For some reason, I can't connect to Blogger's comment feature.  The little window opens up, then it appears to ponder life for a minute or so before giving some sort of "unavailable" message.  I managed to leave a few comments earlier today, but nothing is working now.  So I will leave you with a general blanket statement....

I've been reading and admiring all of your handiwork, and sending hugs where needed and happy dances as appropriate.

Let's hope Blogger is more cooperative tomorrow!

4 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Ahhh, Blogger. Gotta love it! If the price weren't so good... :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've looked at yours and your stitching is lovely. And you make soap too, you must be one of those multi-talented people who can do anything.

Cathy B said...

I'm trying to play catch up too!

Anonymous said...

I've had the same problem! More often than not Blogger won't let me comment at the moment :(