Monday, April 24, 2006

My 100th Post

I was beginning to get burned out on Castle Sampler, so I decided to take a break from it over the weekend. Instead, I worked on, and finished, Pumpkin Harvest by The Trilogy. HAPPY DANCE!!!!! This was my first ever "primitive" design, and it was a lot of fun to stitch. I don't think I'd want to do this type of pattern all the time, but it was certainly nice for a change and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Edited to add: OOPS!! This was NOT my first primitive design! I realized it last night when I went to bed and saw my completed Bent Creek lighthouse hanging on the wall. I wonder what else I've stitched that I've forgotten about? LOL

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 comments:

Cathy B said...

I really like this design - I think we need to do these quick and easy ones once and awhile to keep our spirits up! Smile!

Susimac said...

Its a cutey - Happy 100th post too.

Von said...

It does lift the spirits to complete a cute little project! Very nice, Juanita!

Singular Stitches said...

Woo hoo! Happy dance! :o)

Joanie said...

I just love your pumpkin piece but then I am partial to autumn and halloween designs.

Congratulations on your happy dance, you do beautiful work!