Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back to Scheduled Programming

I started back to work on Castle Sampler last night. At the moment, I'm still focusing on the over-one bits in the border, so it's slow going. The stitching is so tiny that it is sometimes difficult to tell that I'm making any progress at all. But if you look very closely, you'll see the bits that I stitched between the letters in the top border. There are two shades of green (3363 & 3364), so I've been stitching all of one, then coming back to do the other. It seems to go a wee bit faster that way. Of course, I still have to come back and do the over-two stitches in between. It's such a lot of work, but the results are nice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Von said...

The results are exquisite, Juanita!!

MysteryKnitter said...

Stunning! So beautiful.