Monday, May 05, 2008

Tradewinds Update

I haven't worked on Tradewinds in a week or so, but it has been even longer than that since I've posted an update. During my last Tradewinds stitching session, I completed the ship's compass.







I've also made some progress on the biscornu for May's Monthly Finishing Challenge. I completed the stitching for the first side last week. The design is Orange Moroccan Tile, a freebie from BH&G.



Side two will be the "Green" tile from the same series. I'm stitching them with "Waterfall" floss from Carrie's Threads. The fabric is 28 ct. Colonial Blue lugana.

5 comments:

Sandra Ree said...

Juanita, your Tradewinds is stunning! What a beautiful stitch!
I like your Tile also. :)

Dawn said...

Tradewinds looks fantastic!!

Daffycat said...

Your stitching on Tradewinds is beautiful! The Biscornu is going to be lovely too!

Joanie said...

Tradewinds is fab and I love your biscornu....glad you got Their Song in good shape. Now, I'll be checking for progress pics. :-)

Jenna said...

Great progress on Tradewinds, Juanita. I see that you not only finished the compass, but you also started the border and the other half of the alphabet. :)