Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Blob

...has grown a bit. When I started this, I was concerned that the fabric may not be large enough. It's a fat quarter, and just fits with about 2" to spare on the sides. At this point I've stitched far enough toward the left side that I'm now certain it will fit. I may need to attach strips of muslin for framing, but there is plenty of room for the stitching, at least. :)

So far, I seem to be on-track with my stitching goals for January. I've started GV and finished Boo Jack, which means I am half-way there. All that's left now is to finish stitching Prairie Garden and work on PIG.


bathroom lights said...

Way to go! I love when i can stay on track!

Terri said...

Looks great. I love the colours