Friday, February 29, 2008

Last February Finish

I managed one more finish for February. This is another design by Amaryllis Artworks, from the 2005 JCS ornaments issue. I changed the color scheme just a bit, so that it is the same as the Poinsettia that I stitched earlier this month.

There hasn't been much stitching for me this week. I was too busy with business-related things to have much time to stitch. I've been incorporated for a year now, and have yet to do anything with it. So, it's time!!! Now that I don't have a full-time job eating up my time, I don't have any excuses for delaying my own business pursuits. Thus far, it's still baby steps for me, but I am making some progress. Just this week, we delivered our first wholesale order to a local shop. Next week, we'll be pursuing some networking leads and hopefully getting set up to sell online, even if it's not through my own site. It's a slow process, but at least I am finally moving forward with it. :)


Aussie Stitcher said...

Your little finishes look great, and Tradewinds is coming along nicely. Good luck with your seeds.

Sharon said...

Pretty finish! Best of luck in your business endeavors.