Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NL6807

My mojo is still missing, but I decided to do some sewing anyway. I needed a "short attention span" type of project and decided on New Look 6807. It was just four pattern pieces, with raglan sleeves... basically, a no-brainer.



The fabric was an embroidered poly-lycra blend from Fabric.com. It's one of those that really wants to curl along the edges, which made for a lot of fabric-fiddling, especially when it came to the neck band. Cutting it out wasn't a lot of fun, either. Come to think of it, I probably spent more time fiddling with the fabric than sewing. I do like the way it looks, though.

The complete pattern review is here...

http://sewing.patternreview.com/review/pattern/55620

1 comment:

Alethia said...

Very nice top; looks very comfortable and versatile.