Thursday, October 01, 2009

Christmas in July & SAL

I didn't want this lovely exchange to get lost in my previous ramblings, so I thought I would give it a spot of its own. I received this from Liz, from an online stitching group that I've belonged to for ages. I just loved this little ornament, and the other goodies were terrific as well. I put the floss organizer to immediate use holding the silks for Prairie Garden. :)




Yesterday I took a break from working on Prairie Garden to start a stitch-along. A bunch of stitching friends are getting together in Columbus this week, but not all of us were able to go. Those of us who were left behind decided to do this little design as a SAL. The pattern is a freebie from Primitive Bettys called "Boo Jack." One of our members added a bit to the design so it will actually be "Boo... Hoo I'm not going to Columbus". Clever, huh? LOL

I'm stitching this over-one on 28 ct. sage jobelan, using GAST and WDW floss.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

That is a beautiful ornament!! Wonderful exchange package! Great progress on Boo Jack!!