Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Vacation Mail!

We arrived home on Sunday after a truly wonderful cruise.  Unfortunately, BF has had a mountain of business-related stuff to do since we got home, so computer time for me has been practically non-existent.  I'll be posting about our trip later, but for now I wanted to share the wonderful package that I received from Cari in the scissor fob exchange.  She stitched this over one using overdyed silk.  I just love it!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And, take a peek at the other goodies she sent along.  I can't wait to stitch this needleroll.  :)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's a real beauty! :)

Cathy B said...

Cari's stitching is beautiful. I've been on the receiving end of her exchanges too and her over one stitching is amazing. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Nice fob and needleroll pattern. Was the cruise great?

Sharon said...

gorgeous fob!

CindyMae said...

What a wondeful fob! I love the other goodies as well!!!

Unknown said...

The fob is gorgeous! Wow so tiny and detailed.

Erin said...

Welcome back!! What better way to end a vacation than with lovely stitching goodies.....

Anne S said...

Wonderful scissor fob from Cari - and a lovely needleroll to stitch too ... awesome exchange! :D

Chelle said...

Gorgeous fob!