Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm still here

I didn't realize it had been so long since I've posted. I really haven't been doing much stitching lately. There never seems to be enough time, and when there is time... I'm simply not motivated.

The only project that has seen any work recently is "Halloween's a Sudden Boo," a Barbara Ana freebie. I was making a bit of progress until I ran out of black floss. Since then, I've been too lazy to pick up more and the project has stalled.



I also have a Christmas in July ornament exchange coming up. Maybe that will help get me motivated. We mail on July 31, so no pics before then.

4 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Oh it is so cute!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, suhc a nice project. I particularly love the thread colours and the fabric colour. Just perfect for the Halloween motif.

CindyMae said...

That is such a cute piece! I love it, great job!

Lana said...

Oh that is really neat! I like the fabric choice!