1. Start a new project - started two: Mirabilia's Garden Verses and ST's Snowflakes in the Pines
2. Finish Prairie Garden - NOT done, due to missing floss issue. The floss still has not turned up, btw.
3. Finish Boo Jack - completed January 15
4. Work on PIG at least once - done, but only by a technicality. I didn't work on this until January 31, but I did work on it.
I also completed Snowflakes in the Pines, just so that I would have something finished besides Boo Jack for the month of January.
Garden Verses is still quite blob-like, but I'm making progress.
For February, I'd like to be a bit more ambitious:
1. Finish Lacy Ribs socks
2. Spend at least 10 hours on PIG
3. Work on Adia at least once (this is a real challenge, as I have sort of hit the wall with this one)
4. Continue working on Garden Verses
5. Assemble one FUFO
6. Start & finish a needleroll (assembly included!)
The Lacy Ribs socks that I'm currently working on are from the book Socks from the Toe Up. This is the first time I've tried knitting socks this way, and I'm not sure I like it. I'm also not sure how I feel about knitting socks on circulars. I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned in my fondness for DPNs and Kitchener stitch. LOL However, I do like that I can try the socks on easily as I go. That has been especially important for this pair, as I have decided to do them boot length.
If anyone knows a good way of photographing socks-in-progress, please tell me about it! I'm never happy with the way these photos turn out, and short of taking the picture with the sock ON my foot, I'm not sure how to improve it.