First up is Souvenir Sampler. I did manage to do this pattern without adding any charms or beads. The fabric used was 36 ct. Edinburgh linen, and I thought it would be better done without embellishments. It was a bit of a challenge, but in the end, I was very happy with the results.
My next finish was a Mill Hill Santa ornament. The beard was NOT fun to stitch. The project is done on perforated paper, and the large needle with all six strands of floss was extremely difficult to push through.
The most recent finish was Serenity Sampler, by Sweetheart Tree, completed on Tuesday. I picked this kit up on vacation in North Carolina just a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't expecting to find a needlework shop while we were there. We were just driving along and I saw a sign on the road. That's when I started shrieking, "Stop the car!!!" BF is used to this sort of thing when we're on the road together, so he dutifully pulled into the parking lot. LOL He waited in the car, so I didn't linger too long, but I did manage to pick up a few things.